Accounting Administrator Role
Accounting Administrator Role based in Wellington City
- Become part of a fast growing, dynamic company
- Position based in our Wellington office
- Great team environment
Are you keen to get your career on the move? A fantastic opportunity exists within a modern business advisory firm for a Client Services Coordinator. Due to continual company growth, our entrepreneurial spirited company needs an intelligent, professional and ambitious individual to come on board to assist the Professional team and Practice Manager. We are a modern, cloud based firm with offices in multiple locations and clients all around New Zealand.
This is a key role within the Wellington office, with the ability to influence key stakeholders and be directly involved in the growth of the business. The position is ideally suited to a person who has a background in a Chartered Accountants firm or has an interest in accountancy. Your skill set will include being able to learn quickly and manage multiple tasks. You’ll need to be a sharp thinker who enjoys the challenge of working to deadlines and naturally looks for ways to improve efficiencies. A working knowledge of Xero and Acclipse iFirm will be an advantage. You will be mature, organised, have strong attention to detail and all the while being a team player with a positive attitude and client focus.
Your responsibilities will include:
- New client management
- Workflow capacity planning
- Running weekly workflow meetings, producing reports and identifying and communicating any impending issues with through put activity
- Liaising with clients and the team to resolve queries
- Ensuring filing deadlines are met
- First point of contact for all client queries
- Support to the Practice Manager
- Supervising the part time Office Administrator
The team are a tight knit group who work hard towards company goals and enjoy the sense of achievement.
Please include a covering letter with your CV that reflects who you are and why you want this position.